Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Episode 6

That's right, episode 6 (10 Nov 2009). I once again went with hardcore, although this time I added some stuff from further east and a couple bands that are still in existence. Also, I didn't realize there was so much Blue Monday until I got to it on my show, but hey, it's a good band. I'll try to get some ska going soon though, maybe the next show, we'll see.

<>I think we need to discuss band t-shirt etiquette, as this came up the other day in the station (bonus marks for anyone who can give me cultural references on this topic). < /random>

Also, sorry that my track listing keeps changing, but that will iron itself out eventually.

Also, I'll start putting up show listings once I have more time.

Also, I made a flier for my show as I needed to do a test plate for my Print Media class (acid etched zinc). A new version of this print will appear in the near future when it's aquatinted. Just look below for the flier.

So, the track listing:

1. “Prologue” Schlong - Punk Side Story
2. “Tonight” Schlong - Punk Side Story
3. “Confession” Blind Witness New EP
4. “Backstreet’s Back Blind Witness- myspac
5. “The Flaws In Self Help” Black Ships – Omens
6. “Pestilence” Black Ships – Omens
7. “Bull Tits” Urinary Tract Infection - myspace
8. “run you through” Blue Monday - Demo
9. “fast times in” Blue Monday - Demo
10. “45 and a shovel” Blue Monday - Demo
11. “Cathedral Square” Blue Monday - Go It Alone/blue Monday
12. “Let it Out” Blue Monday - Rewritten
13. “West Boulevard” Go It Alone - Go It Alone/blue Monday (Split EP)
14. “Statement” Go It Alone - Vancouver Gold
15. “Alone” Keep It Clear - Demo 2007
16. “Take Control” Keep It Clear - Demo 2007
17. “Watch It Crumble” Keep It Clear - Demo 2007
18. “Opalescence.I” The End - Transfer Trachea Reverberations
19. “Opalescence.II” The End - Transfer Trachea Reverberations
20. “It Was Supposed To Get Better” The Killed Spirits - Garage Demos
21. “Watching The City Burn” The Killed Spirits - Garage Demos

Blind Witness tour dates.
Phatty Phatty and the Roaches the 14th of November.
Tanzmitors playing in Vancouver the 15th.



No comments:

Post a Comment