Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Show

Oi

I'd be the new show host on CiVL Radio with, as the title of my blog would suggest, Just Noise. You can go to CiVL and see my show preview here Just Noise

For my first show on 06 Oct 2009, I started off with the first two songs from Schlong's "Punkside Story," after which I moved into some Canadian content with DOA. I then meandered into some ska with Against All Authority, Operation Ivy and The Heatskores. I then went into some circa 2005 local hardcore with Revenge, Blue Monday, Margaret Thrasher and Chuck Norris.

For my next show, I started of with some more Schlong and The Vandals (Power Mustache and Ape Shall Never Kill Ape). I focused on Propagandhi and Fat Wreck Chords with this , as Propagandhi are playing in Vancouver at the end of this month. As part of the history of Fat Wreck Chords, I played a couple of songs from their first two compilations. I finished with The Rebel Spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment